Credit Limit Increase Citi Credit Card
- Request a credit limit increase associated with a credit card from Citi
- CreditLimitIncrease.Citi.com is operated by CitiGroup Inc.
- A credit limit increase (if approved) can help a credit rating/score
- The increase request will not hurt the customer’s credit score if denied
The Credit Limit Increase Citi credit card request requires the customer to access their Citi account online with their User ID. Once the customer has login they can make the request. Please note if the user has not login within the last 18 months they will have to go through the bothersome registration process again with a new User ID.
In order to apply for the increase simply visit creditlimitincrease.citi.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The increase is NOT guaranteed
- The increase should be effective immediately for those lucky enough to be granted an increase
- Any technical questions in regards to the website (creditlimitincrease.citi.com) can be directed to toll-free 1-800-347-4934
- Customers who are approved for the credit limit increase should still avoid making unneeded purchases (invest the money)
- Credit limit increases are free and will not effect the customer’s credit card APR
Things to keep in mind!
- Credit card debt is never worth it so keep that in mind when applying for the increase
- Only apply for the credit limit increase if it makes sense (i.e. attempting to increase credit rating, the customer received a raise and has more disposable income)
- Many credit card companies increase the credit limit automatically (so check to make sure an increase has not already been applied before requesting the increase at creditlimitincrease.citi.com)
Any questions in regards to a Citi credit card can be directed to an award-winning customer service Citi team member at 1-800-950-5114. Popular Citi credit cards include the Double Cash, Simplicity, and the Thank You Preferred.