dressbarn Capital One
- Access a dressbarn credit card account online
- Requires a username and password
- Those who had an account prior to April 31st, 2020 will need to create a new username and password
dressbarn.CapitalOne.com allows a user to pay a bill online, update account information, view recent purchases made using the dressbarn credit card, and print account statements. Those who had scheduled payments in regards to an account prior to 12/31/16 will have to set up a new for of payment. Once the dressbarn fan boy has set up the new account they will transfer all of the customers previous activity to the new account and then it’s business as usual. Any questions in regards to a dressbarn credit card account can be directed to a Customer Care Representative at 1-888-427-7790 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm ET.
- All lost or stolen credit cards should be reported to 888-427-7790 ASAP
- Capital One billing statements that arrive via US Mail will have the payment due date in the top right hand corner
- dressbarn credit card customers will want to make on time payments in full in order to keep their credit score above water
- The dressbarn credit card can be obtained in store or online and requires a good credit score at minimum
dressbarn Credit Card Highlights
- No annual fee
- 24.99% interest
- Customers will receive 10% off the first item purchased when opening a dressbarn credit card account
- Earn points that can be redeemed for cool rewards at dressbarn
dressbarn is owned and operated by Ascena Retail Group, Inc. who also operates Maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, and Catherines clothing store brands. The first dressbarn was founded by the legendary tailor Roslyn Jaffe and opened up in 1962. Today the company has more than 3,900 locations and 16,000 full-time employees.