Illinois LCD Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Illinois v. AU Optronics Corp.,
- A settlement amount of $104,000,000 has been announced and individual class members should receive between $20-$270
- The deadline to file a claim in the Illinois Flat Panel class action settlement is listed as 10/04/2016
Class members in the lawsuit are defined as anyone who purchased a TV, monitor, notebook computer, cell phone, MP3 player, or other products with a flat panel screen between the dates of Jan. 1, 1998 to Dec. 31, 2006. The lawsuit is Case number 10 CH34472 and is pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois. Proof of purchase is not required in order to file a claim and the Illinois Flat Panel Device lawsuit brought by the Illinois Attorney General.
How much are the exact amount any one Illinois v. AU Optronics Corpclass member will receive?
- LCD television ($270 per TV)
- LCD notebook computer ($165 per notebook)
- LCD monitor ($205 per monitor)
- LCD small-screen products (color-screen cell phone, color-screen MP3 player or color-screen GPS device) ($20 per item)
Class member who do nothing, will not receive any type of settlement payment and will give up their rights to sue the Defendants about the claims in this case.
Any questions regarding the case can be directed to 800-949-0146 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claim forms should be mailed to: Illinois LCD Claims c/o A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217. The only way to receive a payment is by filing a claim.Those who elect to file a Illinois LCD settlement claim via US mail must have it postmarked by April 4, 2020 or the claim will be deemed void.