- Access Marriott employee pay and benefits online
- 4myhr.com my pay & benefits is managed by Marriott International Inc.
- Internet access is required
The 4MyHR.com Pay and Benefits service is open to all Marriott employees. In order to gain access they must login with their Enterprise ID and password (the Enterprise ID may be shown as EID). Employees can also use their Marriott security key in order to login.
If the security key login fails it could be due to:
- The Security Key is not properly associated with your EID
- The Security Key is associated with an Admin account instead of your EID
- The Security Key and it’s certificates may be revoked
- The Security Key and it’s certificates may be expired
- The Security Key PIN has been blocked due to invalid login attempts
- The Security Key is associated with an EID that has been disabled
If this happens to an employee the should speak with their Marriott HR department immediately or dial the Marriott Systems Support Center at 1-240-632-6000.
Popular jobs within the Marriott family of companies include franchised front office manager, night cook, even specialist, guest service representative, hotel night auditor, housekeeper, loss prevention officer, sushi chef (if the Marriott has a sushi bar on location), assistant banquet manager, housekeeping aide, event manager, part time server, cafe server, and seasonal pool servers. Best of all most of these positions do not require a college degree but still come with some pretty good benefits.
4MyHR.com My Pay & Benefits Notes
- Easy to use
- No sign up cost
- Requires an email address
- Designed for Marriott International Employees ONLY
The Marriott International, Inc. corporate office is based at 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817 and can be reached via phone by calling 301-380-3000. Marriott International, Inc. is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under ticker symbol MAR.