AARP Medicare RX
- Access a AARP Medicare account online with a username
- This service is designed for old people so the it is super easy to use
- Those who are new to the service (first time old people) will have to go through a short registration process before access is granted
What is needed to register for the AARP Medicare RX service? Please have a valid email address (some really old people may not even have an email address!), their AARP United Healthcare member ID card (also known as the health insurance card… some people might not realize this), and their date of birth (those who cannot remember their DOB are encouraged to call their daughter or son to obtain it). Once registered for the AARP Medicare RX service the old person will be able to access a variety of service to include the ability to view their personal information, including plan details, coverage summaries, premium payment history and claims information (please note customer are NOT allowed to file a claim via the AARP Medicare RX service).
Where can the members plan ID number be found?
- Can be found on the front of the old persons AARP card
- This number will include 7-11 numbers
- It may or may not contain a ” – ” before the last two numbers
Please note the following plans insured by UnitedHealthcare are eligible for the AARP Medicare RX service:
- AARP MedicareComplete (one of the most popular health care plans)
- AARP MedicareRx Plans
- AARP Medicare Supplement Plans
- AARP Hospital Indemnity including Extra Protection Hospital Plans
- AARP Personal Health Insurance Plans
Any questions in regards to the AARP Medicare RX service can be directed to 1-877-699-5710 (please note TTY users, call: 711) between the hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week. Members can also call the number on the back of the members ID card.