Apply My Exchange
- Browse, search, and apply for a job at the Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is an excellent career starting point for veterans just being discharged from active duty service
- The Apply My Exchange service was created in order to provide an opportunity for new employment applicants to express interest in positions available at the Exchange
Users of the Apply My Exchange service can search for a job without having to create an account but in order to apply the job seeker will have to take 5 minutes out of their day to create a Apply My Exchange account online (please note a valid email address is required at this point). Job seekers can search by keyword, exchange location (i.e. Fort Rucker, Luke Air Force Base), career area (i.e. audit, buying, contracting), vacancy number, or part time or full time opportunities.
Apply My Exchange Benefits
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Sick and Annual leave (take a vacation to Barbados)
- Holiday and Overtime pay (ideal for those who don’t mind logging a massive amount of hours)
- Food associate meal programs
- Personal accident insurance
- 401k plan
Who exactly is the Army & Air Force Exchange Service?
“They are a Department of Defense organization that provides tax-free shopping and services to an exclusive customer base of more than 12 million military members and their families“. The Army & Air Force Exchange has more than 2400 locations and is considered a top 50 retailer in the United States. Popular products that can be purchases at a facility include electronics, food, snacks, and clothing.
Please note the above benefits and perks may depend on full time or part time status along with the position. The Exchange is known for having great benefits almost to good of benefits according to some tax payers in conservative states. Please direct any and all questions about the Apply My Exchange services to 800-508-8466 or fire an email to email@example.com.