Auto Pay Citi Card
- Sign up for the helpful auto pay service from Citigroup
- This service is a must for any Citi credit card account holder
- Returning members can simply sign in with their User ID
The Auto Pay Citi Card service is free to use and customers who have not accessed their auto pay account information in the past 18 months will have to register again with a new User ID and email address. When signing up for the Citi auto pay service customers must provide their Citi credit card number and have a valid bank account (in good standing) in which monthly payments can be debited from. The Auto Pay Citi Card service is open to anyone in the USA who is 18 years of age or older and has a Citi credit card (i.e. Citi Simplicity Card, Citi Double Cash Card).
Auto Pay Citi Card Quick Notes
- Easy to use and FREE
- Does not come with any hidden fees
- Payments will be automatically debited from the card members bank account
- Besides paying a bill online the service will also allow Citi members to view recent purchase, print statements, and update financial information
Please note that sign up into the Auto Pay Citi Card service does NOT enroll the customer into the Citi Easy Deals Program promotion. A separate registration is needed for the Citi Easy Deals Program. The Citi Easy Deals program is billed as a free member benefit savings program that instantly saves the member money on the things they want the most (i.e. Apple iTunes, Nike Shoes).
Any questions about the Auto Pay Citi Card service can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-347-4934 or 1-800-325-2865 for the hearing impaired. Customers looking to reach the auto pay service who live outside the United States should dial 605-335-2222.