BOFA EDD Card
- Access an Employment Development Department Debit Card from Bank of America
- Operated Bank of America, N.A. who is proud member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender
- New card holders can activate their EDD card in less than 2 minutes
The BOFA EDD card allows the member to obtain instant access to their account/money, make purchases and pay bills anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, use Bank of America ATMs anywhere in the country for cash access, transfer money to a personal bank account (think US Bank here) and get cash back with a purchase at a store or from a teller in any bank or credit union that accepts Visa. Any questions or concerns in regards to the EDD debit card can be directed to the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Cardholder Service team at 1.866.692.9374 or if outside the United States please dial 423.262.1650. Customers who have the gull to write a letter can mail it to: Bank of America EDD Debit Card Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, TN 37615-8488. When contacting Bank of America via phone or mail please be sure to include the customers name, full address and last 10 digits of their EDD card number. EDD card customers who would like to check the balance of their account over the phone can dial 1.866.692.9374 (mobile text and e-mail alerts for daily balance and low balance are also available). Please note the BOFA EDD Card is not a credit card and will not show up on a credit report. Please do not contact Bank of America in regards to any issues associated with the payment amount. Payment amount issues should be directed to the California Unemployment Insurance office at 1.800.300.5616.
- An efficient way of delivering cash payments to California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave benefit accounts
- Can be reached via email at Email us at email@example.com
- The card is valid for 3 years from the date it was issued