Bonmarche Listening To You
- Shoppers can take a Bonmarche survey online and give their feedback about shopping at a Bonmarche store
- A new lucky £100 Bonmarche gift card winner will be chosen every month, selected from all eligible entries in the previous month
- People who work for Bonmarche or the contest administrator, or their immediate families are not eligible to win this contest, but can take the survey about a shopping experience
The Bonmarche customer survey site lets shoppers who have visited a Bonmarche store in the UK take a survey about their shopping trip and be entered to win a £100 Bonmarche gift card. Winners will be contacted within 21 days of the Bonmarche prize draw, and will then have 14 days to claim their prize. Once claimed, winners will receive their £100 Bonmarche gift card within 4 to 6 weeks. If a Bonmarche gift card winner does not claim their prize, the prize will be considered forfeited, and an alternate winner will not be chosen. The Bonmarche survey sweepstakes is open to any legal resident living in the United Kingdom who is at least 18 years old at the time they take the survey. The Bonmarche guest survey should only take 10 minutes to complete, and customers can choose to not enter the sweepstakes for the grand prize gift card if they just want to leave feedback.
More to Know About Bonmarche
Bonmarche UK was founded in 1982 and has more than 300 locations around the country. It’s the UK’s largest budget fashion retailer that specializes in women’s styles in a variety of sizes. Bonmarche is known for casual and formal separates, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie nightwear and accessories, all especially designed for larger women.
- The first Bonmarché store opened in Doncaster in 1985
To contact the administrator of the Bonmarche survey sweepstakes:
- Bonmarché Limited, Jubilee Way, Grange Moor, Wakefield, WF4 4SJ