Chat to KBM
- Mike wants customers to review his kitchen after their visit
- ChattoKBM.com is operated by the Service Management Group
- All feedback will be used to improve the customer service at Kitchen by Mike
Kitchen by Mike will do anything in order to improve their customer service along with bottom line profits. In order to make more MONEY Kitchen by Mike thought it would be a good idea to create a customer survey in order to collect date in regards to customers visits. ChattoKBM.com requires coupon number from the customer receipt and Internet access (those who do not have Internet access will want to hurry on up to their local library and ask to use the Internet). Once the customer has entered the coupon number they will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit (such as “please rate the quality of the food” and “was the food hot and fresh?’). Once the customer has finished up all the questions they will be presented a big juicy gift. The big juicy gift will come in the form of a promotional coupon that can be used on any future visit to Kitchen by Mike.
ChattoKBM.com Coupon Notes
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other KBM coupons
- Customers are sadly limited to one Kitchen by Mike survey coupon per visit
- The KBM coupon is good for one year from date of receipt
- The Kitchen by Mike coupon cannot be redeemed for cash
Who in the world is Kitchen By Mike?
- Kitchen by Mike bills themselves as a canteen style eatery with egalitarian dining and uses only the best local and seasonal produce
- Mike McEnearney is executive-chef and owner of No. 1 Bent St Sydney and Kitchen by Mike
- Friendly hours with breakfast, lunch and dinner between 6.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Can be reached by phone at 612 9252 5550