Click DMV NE
- Access Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Online Applications
- A must for people living in the state of Nebraska and have a car
- ClickDMV.NE.gov is operated by the state of Nebraska and paid for by the tax payers
ClickDMV.ne.gov is simple to use and is available in just about every language spoken on earth. Please note at this time Nebraska residents are still not able to renew a commercial drivers license online and they will have to visit a DMV location in person in order to secure this license renewal. Driving records can be obtained online as long as the customer is willing to pay a $3 fee. By law the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission regulates the registration of motorboats in the State of Nebraska and those who fail to register their boat run the risk of receiving a ticket next time they are out on the water. United State Veterans will want to apply for a special ID card by visiting the Nebraska Department of Veterans’ Affairs Military & Veterans’ Registry.
Popular forms available for download via ClickDMV.NE.Gov?
- Driver’s License New/Renew/Replace
- State ID Card Renew/Replace
- Purchase A Driving Record (sometimes a company may purchase this before hiring an individual)
- Pay a traffic ticket (quick and easy with any major credit card… i.e. American Express, Visa)
- License Plate Renewal/Motor Vehicle/Boat Registration
- Handicap Permits (designed for old people)
- Sign up for eNotice – email/text reminders for motor vehicle/boat registration (those who have a boat are very lucky)
- All payments will be processed via the Nebraska Judicial Branch Internet Payment System
- Handicap parking tickets are available to those who qualify at no cost
- Residents who relocate will have 60 days to update their address with the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles
- Under Nebraska State Statute 60-4,130.0 a medical hardship permit may be issued
- Residents do not need permission from other residents in order to receive a copy of their driving record!