College Ave Refi Apply1
- Respond to a student loan refinancing offer from College Ave Student Loans
- Customers repsonding to the promotional loan offer must have the priority code
- Those who do not have priority code are still allowed to apply for loan refinancing
The College Ave Refi Apply1 priority code is 11 digits long and can be located in the top right hand corner of the mailing offer from College Ave Student Loans. Please note that College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC, or Liberty Bank, N.A., (all of which are member FDIC) and approval is not guaranteed (they must adhere to underwriting guidelines).
Why in the world would anyone want to take advantage of the College Ave Refi Apply1 offer?
- Variable interest rates from 2.63% to 5.88% APR (with auto-pay discount)
- Fixed rates also available
- Customers are allowed to pick their own repayment terms
- College Ave Student Loans will never charge the customer a costly application or origination fees
At this time only permanent US residents are allowed to apply for a loan College Ave Student Loans and most students (around 85% of applicants) will need a cosigner who has good, established credit in order to be eligible for a private student loan (the ideal cosigner is a mother or father… or maybe a rich uncle). College Ave Student Loans does not allow applications with more than one cosigner and the cosigner must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
Please note the College Ave Refi Apply1 loan offer will take about 3 minutes to apply for and most applicants will get a decision instantly. Any questions about the College Ave Refi Apply1 offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 844-422-7502 or those who prefer to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (College Ave Student Loans also offers a live chat service during normal working business hours).