Costco Finance Renewal
- Perform a number of Costco Finance account related activities (to include the renewal process) online
- Customers new to the service can check a rate online
- In order to check a loan rate the applicant will need to provide the purpose of the loan, their Costco Membership number, email address, zip code, property value, loan amount, and credit score
The Costco Finance loan rate service does not guarantee approval and all Mortgage Origination services are provided by First Choice Bank who is a wholly owned subsidiary First Choice Loan Services Inc. When checking the rate of a loan the Costco Membership number can be found on the back of the members card and if the Costco membership number starts with a 7111 please be sure to enter ONLY the last 12 digits (most membership number should start with a 1, 3, or 8).
Costco Finance Renewal Quick Notes
- Ideal for someone looking for a mortgage loan
- Borrowers will also have to explain if the property will be used to live in, as an investment, or as a second home (aka vacation home)
- Singe family homes, Townhouses, and Condos are all eligible for a Costco Finance loan
- Rates and results are provided by participating lenders in the First Choice Mortgage Services program
- Does allow VA loans
- Applications for a loan can only be made online… mail, email or fax applications will not be processed
- Most loan notifications will arrive via the email address provided at the time of the application (although some consumers may receive a phone call from the lender)
Any questions in regards to the Costco Finance loan service can be directed to a customer loan agent at 800-793-0759 between the hours of 9 am to 9 pm Monday thru Friday (please note the times are ET and the call center is closed on the weekends).