A class action lawsuit has been filed against Facebook (dataprivacylawsuit.com) claiming they obtained personal information of its users without adequately obtaining users’ consent or making clear that information was being sold and/or shared in violation of state and federal laws.
- Law firms Bleichmar Fonti & Auld LLP and Keller Rohrback L.L.P. have combined forces to take on Facebook
- These law firms are trying to hold Facebook accountable for its actions
- If you want to possibly become a part of the lawsuit please fill out the form at dataprivacylawsuit.com
- The form will take less than 2 minutes to file
- You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and phone number
- Class members in the case are anyone in the United States who has ever used Facebook
“Facebook continually pushes the envelope with regards to user privacy…they have data on almost every American, and they try to extract maximum value out of that data.” – Sam Lester, consumer privacy fellow at the Electronic Privacy Information Center.
Potential class members can also contact the lawyers in charge of the Data Privacy Lawsuit against Facebook .
DataPrivacyLawsuit.com Law Offices Contact Information (Bleichmar Fonti & Auld LLP and Keller Rohrback L.L.P.)
- Mail: 555 12th Street Suite 1600 Oakland, CA 94607
- Phone: 1.415.445.4014
- Mail: 1201 Third Avenue Suite 3200 Seattle, WA 98101
- Phone: 1.206.623.1900
An example of what Facebook does with your data:
Facebook’s alleged exploitation of users’ information came to the public’s attention following news that Cambridge Analytica used a third-party app to obtain over 87 million Facebook users’ personal information, using that data to create detailed profiles of Facebook users.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Facebook was founded by the legendary Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates.
Any questions about the lawsuit can be directed to toll free 866-820-9893 or contact one of the law offices listed above.