Ellen Tube One Million Acts of Good Sweepstakes
- Enter the One Million Acts of Good promotion presented by the Ellen Show
- EllenTube.com/Cheerios is sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc.
- The prize draw will be administered by Hello World Inc.
The Ellen Tube Cheerios sweepstakes will run from January 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET. In order to enter the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Employees of General Mills Inc. and Hello World are not allowed to partipate in the promotion.
No purchase is required in order to enter the Cheerios Ellen Tube promotion but a code is needed. In order to obtain a code the contestant can purchase a specially-marked box of Cheerios (the code will be printed on the inside of the package) or obtain a code without purchase via US Mail. To obtain a code via US Mail please write to: “Cheerios One Million Acts of Good,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Department 833293, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046 and include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address, and date of birth along with proper postage.
EllenTube.com/Cheerios Promotional Notes
- The grand prize is a trip to LA to attend a taping of the Ellen Show
- The trip will include airfare and hotel stay
- Most contestants have reportedly have said they would rather win the reward cards than go see a taping of the Ellen Show
The winner list associated with the One Million Acts of Good sweepstakes will only be posted after winner confirmation is complete. Instant win prizes include a $100 prepaid reward card, $15 Fandango gift cards, and $50 prepaid reward cards. Please note these reward cards cannot be traded in for cash or any other prizes.