FA Pension Election
- Employees of the First American Financial Corporation can elect their pension plan online
- This is a retirement benefit from First American Financial Corporation (aka First American)
- Starting on 12/1/16 First American employees can elect to receive their benefit as a lump sum or a monthly annuity
The FA Pension Election service requires the employee to have their username on hand (first time users will have to go through a bothersome but short registration process). In order to register for the FA Pension Election service employees must provide their name and have a valid email address. Those who are current FA employees will have the opportunity to commence a pension plan benefit prior to separating service with First American.
FA Pension Election Quick Notes
- Some employees may have to send in a Spousal Consent Form
- Any login issues associated with the FA Pension Election service can be directed to 1-866-956-3115
- The service is operated by FMR LLC
The First American Financial Corporation headquarters is based in Santa Ana, California and can be reached by phone by calling 1.800.854.3643 (those looking to contact the FA corporate office by local phone can dial 714.250.3000). Customers looking to reach out to the firm by mail can write to: First American Financial Corporation, 1 First American Way, Santa Ana, California 92707. First American was founded in 1889 and now has more than 16,000 employees. The firm has agents based in all 50 states in the US and in more than 60 countries. Businessman Mr. Charles Edward Parker is considered a founding father of the First American Financial Corporation. Mr. D.P. Kennedy also had a hand in expanding the firm when in 1948 he came up with a plan to expand outside Orange County, CA.
Any questions about the FA Pension Election service can be directed to 1-866-956-3115 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. local time (excluding most New York Stock Exchange holidays) to speak with a representative.