Family Handy Man Quick Pay
- Pay a Family Handy Man bill online
- Online bill pay is free
- Paying the bill will take less than 60 seconds assuming the customer has all the details on hand
When using the Family Handy Man Quick Pay service please have a valid credit card (i.e. American Express, Discover) on hand along with the customers Family Handyman account number. Those who do not have their account number will want to track it down before attempting to pay the Handyman bill online. Customers who already have an online Family Handyman account can pay login with their email address and start the bill pay process. Those who are new to the service will have to register with their name (first and last) and email address. At the time of registration customers can also sign up for the Family Handyman newsletter which arrives by email (this is not required in order to register). Once registered the customer can pay a bill, update account information, track orders, and view previous orders.
- A must for customers who like paying bills online
- Requires a credit card in good standing (PayPal and Gift Cards are not a payment option at this time)
- Operated by RDA Enthusiast Brands