First Bank Card FNBO
- First National Bank customers can access an account online
- New members will have to go through s short registration process before access is granted
- This is a free service operated by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha
The First Bank Card FNBO registration process is pretty pain-free as it only takes a few minutes to complete and customers will only have to provide standard information such as account number, name, email address etc. The First Bankcard Online Banking service requires the customer to provide their name exactly as it appears on their credit card or statement. In order to use the First Bank Card FNBO service members must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States of America. First National Bank members who already have one account are more than welcome to create a second account using the Add Online Account feature in the Account Services section via online banking.
First Bank Card FNBO Quick Notes
- The account will provide the members with current balance available, including any recent transactions/purchases
- Customers can print recent transactions and statements online
- Members can update personal information such as email addresses, physical address, phone numbers, mailing address, and account preferences using the First National Bank online service
- Customers who use their online account to make a payment can expect all payments to be processed the same day as long as the payment is made before 5 pm central time
- Any payments submitted after 5 pm CT will not be processed until the next business day
Any questions about the First Bank Card FNBO service can be directed to 1-888-295-5540 (for general customer service issues) or 888-295-5540 to request a copy of the cardholders agreement. Members looking to reach out to the First National Bank via US snail mail can write to: First Bankcard C/O First National Bank of Omaha P.O. Box 2340 Omaha, NE 68103.