- Available in English or French
- Customers must give their consent before providing feedback
- The Foodland Customer Survey is administered by Gallup
- All feedback will only be used to make Foodland a better place to shop
- Requires the survey access code
In order to take the My Foodland customer survey the user will need Internet connection and the survey access code which is located on the bottom of Foodland store receipt. Once the customer has entered the 17 digit code they can simply click on the “Begin Survey” button to continue. The customer will be asked a few short questions about their visit to Foodland that will revolve around the quality of the food, friendliness of the employees, and overall store atmosphere. The customer will also be asked to provide anything in their opinion Foodland can do to make the shopping experience more ideal. Any comments or questions in regards to Foodland.ca/MyFoodland can be directed to Gallup Client Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The access code will be the number located under the heading “Survey Access Code”
- Can not be taken via phone
- The customer’s information will not be shared with Foodland employees
- Customers can expect to spend 6 to 8 minutes providing feedback
- This survey is 100% optional
- Nova Scotia based chain of grocery stores
- Founded in 1985
- Owned and operated by Sobeys
Foodland is found in the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Ontario. Foodland is popular with people outside the big cities and cater to consumers who demand convenience and offers a wide selection of conventional supermarket products (meat, bake goods, seafood, frozen foods). Those looking to reach Foodland by mail can write to: Sobeys Ontario Customer Care 4980 Tahoe Boulevard Mississauga, ON L4W 0C7 while those looking to reach the firm by phone can dial 1-888-821-5557.