Get Freedom Unlimited
- Apply for the popular Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card online
- Applicants will need the 12 digit invite number from their promotional offer
- Please note approval is NOT guaranteed even with the invite number
The Get Freedom Unlimited offer will take about 2 minutes to apply for and most credit applicants should receive a decision instantly (in some cases Chase may request more information from the customer such as a pay stub or a bank account statements). The Get Freedom Unlimited 12 digit invite number can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the offer and applicants will also have to provide their zip code.
Get Freedom Unlimited Quick Notes
- Although approval is not guaranteed most applicants with an invite number should be approved
- This credit card application is serviced by JP Morgan Chase & Co
- More details about the offer can be found on the mail package
- JP Morgan Chase is licensed under U.S. Patent Numbers 5,910,988 and 6,032,137
Why would anyone want to apply for the Get Freedom Unlimited credit card by Chase? Because it is one of the best cards on the market and comes with the purchasing power of Visa. Plus the card comes with no annual fee, unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, APR 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers (after the 15 month promotional period the card holder can expect an APR ranging between 14.24%–23.24%), and most new applicants should receive some sort of bonus when certain spending criteria are met (i.e. receive a FAT $150 bonus after the member has spent $500 or more using the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card in the first three months). Please direct any and all questions about the Get Freedom Unlimited offer to a Chase card customer service agent at 1-800-935-9935 (this number should be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week).