Golden State Bank
- Access online banking with the California based Golden State Bank
- Online banking is free to use for all account holders and is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Golden State Bank considers itself a “business bank”
The Golden State Bank is a full-service commercial bank (that offers a variety of financial products such as checking accounts and loans) with regional offices in Glendale and Upland, servicing business clients in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, and the Inland Empire. Thee Golden State Bank standard business banking checking account requires a $500 minimum opening deposit, 100 checks per month for free (customers who use more than 100 checks per month will be charged .30 cents per check), and if the daily balance falls below $2,500 or the average monthly balance falls below $5,000 the customer will incur a costly $15 fee (no monthly service fee with a minimum daily balance of $2,500 or an average monthly balance of $5,000).
Golden State Bank Online Banking Quick Notes
- ITS FREE
- Members can check their account balances and print transaction history
- Tranfering funds is open to all online members but there may be a fee depeding on where the money is being transfered to
- Reconcile accounts and download account information into financial/tax software
- Provides easy to use online bill payment (pay a landlord online in a matter of seconds)
- Stop payments on a dime
- Offers both debit and credit cards that can be linked to online banking at no cost
The Golden State Bank corporate office is based at 500 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203 and can be reached by phone at 818.254.1052 (faxes can be sent to: 818.254.1053). Golden State Bank head offices are open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday). The Inland office is based at 870 N. Mountain Ave Upland, CA 91786 and can be reach by phone at 909.981.8000. Any questions or concerns about a loan with Golden State Bank can be directed to a loan specialist at 909.981.8000.