Health E-Arizona Plus Login
- The Health-e-Arizona Benefits web site lets Arizona residents find information on and apply for benefits like KidsCare, Nutrition Assistance, and more
- Arizona residents can see if someone might qualify for additional coverage or benefits by using the “Quick Screener” on the Health-e-Arizona Benefits page
- The Arizona Nutrition Assistance program does not require that residents have children to receive assistance
Health-e-Arizona Plus includes a new system developed by AHCCCS and DES that lets Arizona residents apply for AHCCCS Health Insurance, KidsCare, Nutrition Assistance and Cash Assistance benefits and to connect to the Federal Insurance Marketplace. The Federal Insurance Marketplace provides Premium Tax Credits and Cost Sharing Reduction programs that help many Arizonans with the cost of health insurance. Between the Health E-Arizona Plus and the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Arizona’s residents have a wide range of program options. Almost 1 million Arizona residents are enrolled in the “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program” ( also called SNAP), which was formerly known as Food Stamps. The SNAP program helps limited income individuals and families expand their budgets to purchase food they need to survive.
How to Qualify for Arizona Cash Assistance
People who live in Arizona can qualify for the cash assistance program if they have a dependent child under the age of 19 in their care, have a child in their care that is receiving Supplemental Security Income, are not above any federal or local income limits, are in the Arizona Kinship Foster Care Program, the resident (or their spouse) has not received more than 24 months of Cash Assistance benefits in the state of Arizona, and their children’s shots are up to date and they go to school.
- Cash Assistance recipients must be legal residents of Arizona
- To contact Arizona about the Health E-Arizona Plus service visit or write 11 S. 3rd Ave 5th Floor Phoenix AZ 85003 United States
- Call 602-266-0397