Holiday Inn Club
- Members who are a part of the Holiday Inn Vacation Club can manage their account online, including options like reserving new dates or sending their points to another member
- Holiday Inn is a part of the Intercontinental Hotels group, meaning IHG Rewards members can earn points for any stay they have at a Holiday Inn Vacation Club resort
- By logging in to their Holiday Inn vacations account, members can see how many points they currently have, and see what resort options they have for spending those points
- Any questions about the Holiday Inn Club Max Time promotion can be directed to (877) 606-2582
- New members will have to register
Members who don’t yet have a Holiday Inn Vacation Club account online can set up one for free by using their Holiday Inn Club Member Number (which is located on their member card), along with their date of birth. Holiday Inn Vacation Club members are allowed a certain number of membership points each year depending on what level of membership they have, and where their “home” resort is listed. Points for Holiday Inn vacations will carry over from one year to the next, but do eventually have an expiration date. Vacation club co-owners can actually enter a member number from any account that they are a part of to make their own personal login account. Each co-owner can make their own account and have access to the points they have earned.
Where are Holiday Inn Vacation Club resorts located?
With the members only online service for the Holiday Inn Vacation club, users can see all the possible vacation destinations they can chose from, including places like Orange Lake, Florida, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Galveston, Texas, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Marco Island, Florida (a member can use their points at any Holiday Inn club destination, but the length of stay does depend on how popular the resort is).