- Access an Insurance Servicing account online with a username
- New customers will have to register before online access is granted
- In order to register customers will need their Policy Number, last four digits of the policy owner’s Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
The Insurance Servicing account program is free to use for current customers and allows a registered customer to perform the following account related activities online: Change Beneficiary, Request Loan/Withdrawal, Add or Update Bank Information, Change Name/Policy Owner, and File a Claim. Those who would like to file a claim online will have to provide the name of the insurance company in question (i.e. Contential Assuance Company, United Insurance Company of America, Jackson National Life Insurance Company) and the state in which the claim is being filed (i.e. Mississippi, New York). Online Insurance Servicing account access will also allow the customer to request beneficiary information, request policy values, find a company name, or check the status of a pending insurance claims.
Insurance Servicing Quick Notes
- Automatic payment notices are not available at this time but are expected in the next 6 months to a year
- Once a claim has been approved please allow up to 10 business days for the payment to arrive
- All Insurance Servicing claim forms can be printed from the Home Page under the View and Print Forms icon
- Overnight address? Insurance Services 1275 Sandusky Road Jacksonville IL 62650-1155
- Claims mailing address? Insurance Services – Claims P.O. Box 1600 Jacksonville, IL 62651-1600
Any questions in regards to a Insurance Servicing account can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-888-9772 between the hours of 6:30 am – 2:30 pm CT Monday thru Friday. Any tech questions in regards to the Insurance Servicing website can be directed to 866-543-4024 Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm CT (a toll-free number for customers dialing from outside the US could not be found).