Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo
- Customers who are new to the service will have to first create an account with their loan number
- The loan number can be located on the customers mortgage statement
- Any borrower or co-borrower listed on the given loan can create an Insurance Claim Check account
The Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo service is free to use and provides the loan holder with confidential loan and insurance claim check information online. This free insurance claim service will let the claim holder know how to get the insurance claim check endorsed and how the given funds will be released (and the total amount of the funds). Please note that BOTH Wells Fargo and the claim holders insurance company will be listed on the check via federal regulations.
Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo Quick Notes
- All insurance claims should be reported through the customers insurance claim and NOT Wells Fargo
- The Insurance Claims Check service is operated by Assurant Specialty Property who is a Wells Fargo approved provider
- This service allows customers to claim their funds as soon as possible via the Insurance Claim Check online solution
- Customers can also access required claim forms, upload documents and request inspections via this service
- Once a claim has been submitted the Insurance Claim Check service offers free status checks 24 hours a day 7 days a week (track documents, inspections, and claim funds from a comprehensive status dashboard)
- This service is a must for anyone filing a home insurance claim
Once the insurance company has been informed of the claim they should send an adjuster to the customer’s home (or place of business) to assess the extent of the property damage, determine a claim settlement, and issue an insurance claim check when required. Any questions in regards to the Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo customer service can be directed to 1 (800) 869-3557.