Lending Point Apply
- Apply for a loan between $3,500 to $25,000
- Ideal for the consumer who needs to pay off high interest credit card debt
- A point code can be entered but is not required in order to secure a loan from LendingPoint
LendingPoint.com/Apply is operated by LendingPoint (NMLS #1424139) who is Atlanta-based direct lender, redefining who can access money at fair rates. Loans can be used to consolidate debt, make home improvements (new kitchen!), plan a dream vacation, refinance credit cards, pay for a major purchase, cover wedding expenses, or buy a brand spanking new car.
In order to apply please access the application URL (i.e. lendingpoints.com/apply) and provide the applicants name (first and last), address, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, and annual income. Annual income can include salary, child supports veterans affairs payments, separate maintenance income, or side gig income. Please be sure to list ALL eligible income as the greater the income the more likely the application is to be approved.
LendingPoint.com/Apply Customer Agreement
- LendingPoint may call or text the applicant in regards to a loan application in accordance with LendingPoint’s Consent to Contact
- LendingPoint may obtain credit information about the applicant as per LendingPoint’s Credit Authorization in order to determine their ability to pay back a loan
- The applicant is required to agree to LendingPoint’s
- The applicant consents to the use of electronic records, disclosures, and communications, in accordance with LendingPoint’s Electronic Communications Agreement
- All information will only be used to determine the applicants loan status and the applicants information when never be sold to a third party
Any questions in regards to LendingPoint.com/Apply can be directed to a customer service agent at
Please note loan amounts are NOT guaranteed and the actual rate will be based on a variety of personal finance factors.