Lend Up Preapproved
- Apply for a loan from Lend Up with a preapproval code from a mailing offer
- This application should take less than 5 minutes to complete and applicants with a preapproval code have a very good chance of being approved
- The Lend Up approval code can be found on the mailing offer and is 12 digits in length
The Lend Up Preapproved offer is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and received a Lend Up promotional code in the mail. Lend Up usually offers loans ranging between $100 and $500 although amounts may be higher for qualified applicants. Those who do not have the Lend Up Preapproved code can still apply but their chances of being approved are not as high as applicants with the code. Please note that Lend Up adheres to all the guidelines set forth by the Federal Debt Collections Protection Act.
Lend Up Preapproved Quick Notes
- LendUp charges a one-time additional fee if a borrower’s payment is returned by the borrower’s bank for non-sufficient funds
- Those who fail to pay a loan may have their account sold to a third-party collection agency
- LendUp will not allow the renewal of an existing loan under any circumstances
- Most applicants will receive a decision instantly
What people say about LendUp? “I am truly grateful to discover LendUp and look forward for the opportunity to earn a larger loan for travel in the very near future!” – Melinda
LendUp is state licensed and is headquartered at 225 Bush St., 11th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104. Those looking to reach the firm by mail should write to: LendUp, 237 Kearny St, #372 San Francisco, CA 94108. Any questions about the LendUp Preapproved offer can be directed to 1-855-2LENDUP or email email@example.com.