Medicredit TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Martinez v. Medicredit Inc. and Hornberger v. Medicredit Inc., and Verma v. Memorial Healthcare Group Inc. (two cases combined)
- MedicreditTCPASettlement.com is administered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/15/18 to determine if the $5 million dollar settlement is fair
The Medicredit TCPA class action lawsuit claims that Medicredit made unwanted and/or prerecorded collection calls to cell phones which was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Experts close to the case estimate that more than 600,000 mobile phones were contacted by Medicredit even though the customers did not give the company consent to do so. Medicredit denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members in the MedicreditTCPASettlement lawsuit are defined as anyone in the United States who from April 2020 until April 2020 from Medicredit or a call from the third-party, NPAS Inc., from April 2012 until April 2020, you may be entitled to a cash payment from the TCPA class action settlement.
- The class action lawsuits further alleged that Medicredit used an artificial or prerecorded message to contact Class Members
- The predictive dialer used when making these bothersome phone calls were made by Noble Systems Corporation
- Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as the court has already assigned them one
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will receive around $82
Any questions in regards to the Medicredit TCPA Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to 1-855-200-4979 or email info@MedicreditTCPASettlement.com. When filing a claim please have the Claim ID number and Access Code on hand. The claim number and access code should be on the postcard notice or the mobile phone number that received a qualifying call from Medicredit or NPAS Inc.
Medicredit has hired Maura K. Monaghan from the law firm of DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON LLP.