Mercy Connect Open
- Access the MyMercy health care system online
- The service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Users electronic health record can be obtained from a brick and mortar computer, tablet or smartphone
The Mercy Connect Open system will allow the user to connect with the Mercy care team, schedule an e-visit, schedule doctor’s visits, sign up for email alerts, view medical records online (medical records can be printed as well), pay costly medical bills online, and manage medications/refill prescriptions. The service is free to use.
Mercy Connect Open Quick Notes
- MyMercy is currently available through Mercy primary care doctors and specialists at Mercy clinic and hospital locations
- The MyMercy App can be accessed at the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Users will need a internet enabled device with a modern browser, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Please allow up to 14 days for test records to be displayed online (usually test results will be available in 3 days)
- Users must be 18 years of age or older in order to access Mercy Connect Open
Any questions about the Mercy Connect Open system can be directed to Mercy Health System customer service department at (608) 741-6891 or dial toll-free (888) 741-6891.