- Enter between 8/15/16 through 1/15/16 for a chance to win a nice little chunk of change (aka the grand prize $20,580)
- The Monopoly Ultimate Banking is open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older
- No purchase is required in order to enter and prizes will range from USD $5 to USD $20,850
The Monopoly Vault promotion features $105,000 in prizes and also comes with a cool second chance drawing (for those who did not win anything the first time around) which will be held on or around January 23, 2020. The Monopoly Vault sweepstakes is sponsored by Hasbro and the prize draw will be administrated by HelloWorld.
This contests sounds pretty hot but what in the world are the exact dollar amount one can win?
- $20,580 Grand Prize: Odds of winning are 1 in 500,000
- $500 Prize: Odds of winning are 25 in 500,000
- $100 Prize: Odds of winning are 100 in 500,000
- $50 Prize: Odds of winning are 199 in 500,000
- $20 Prize: Odds of winning are 599 in 500,000
- $10 Prize: Odds of winning are 1,499 in 500,000
- $5 Prize: Odds of winning are 5,000 in 500,000
The MONOPOLY ULTIMATE BANKING game is now available for purchase and is designed for ages 8 and up (many adults will play this game). The game should be sold at most toy stores at a retail price of $24.99. Monopoly fans living in the countries of Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Spain can expect a similar promotion later this fall.
Monopoly is a popular board game that first arrived on the scene in 1903. The average Monopoly game involves buying up property and trying to make your opponent file for bankruptcy. The game is designed for anyone over the age of 8 and the average game will take between 60 to 240 minutes to complete (depending on the amount of players and how skilled they are). The original Monopoly game was designed by Ms. Elizabeth Magie and Mr. Charles Darrow.