My Argos Card UK
- Manage a Argos card online or download the popular Argos card app
- New customers will have to register for My Argos Card services before they can perform account related activities
- The My Argos Card app is available for download at the Google Play store and the App Store
The My Argos Card UK account service will allow a member to check their balance, set up account alerts, and make payments online with a debit or credit card (PayPal cannot be used to make a payment at this time). Those who do not have an My Argos Card account online will have to register with a valid email address (please allow up to 48 hours from the time of registration for the account to update and account statements to appear).
My Argos Card UK Quick Notes
- Members are allowed to request a credit limit increase at anytime
- Please note that for a variety of reasons credit limit increase requests are not guaranteed and many times are rejected
- New members will have to create a Login ID (between 6-13 characters and a mix of letters and numbers) at the tome of registration at MyArgosCard.co.uk
- The members credit limit can be located on the letter that accompanied the Argos Card or statement
- Please allow up to 10 days for the card to arrive by mail once the customer has been approved
- Those who applied over the phone will have to sign and date a My Argos Card UK which will have to be return to Argos
Any questions in regards to the My Argos Card UK account services can be directed to a friendly customer service agent at 03456 400 700 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sunday. Those who owe a debt will want to write to: Argos Card Services Units 1-12 Futura Park Aspinall Way Middlebrook, Horwich Bolton BL6 6PG.