My Bank of America Resource Benefits
- Bank of America employees can access their employment benefits online
- MyBenefitsResources.BankofAmerica.com is managed by Alight Solutions
- Designed for Bank of America employees only
The My Bank of America Resource Benefits service allows employees (both full and part-time) to access their benefits online. These benefits include vacation time, health care, 401k services, and maternity leave issues. The service is free to use for all Bank of America employees.
- In the Person Number field, enter the employee’s Person Number plus the capital letter “A” Example: 12345678A
- This service is the best way for Bank of America employees to obtain benefit information in regards to their current position and salary at BOA
- Questions about employment benefits can also be directed to the BOA employees local HR department instead of contact the Global HR Service Center
- In order to login in the BOA employee must provide their person number and password
- New employees who have recently joined the Bank of America team will have to provide their employment information in order to create a new user
The Bank of America Corporation is a multinational banking and financial service firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The firm employs more than 200,000 and has more than 4,600 retail financial centers. Bank of America is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker BAC and is a component of the S&P 100. Rivals to BOA include US Bank, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase and local credit unions.
Any questions in regards to MyBenefitsResources.BankofAmerica can be directed to the BOA Global HR Service Center at toll-free 800.556.6044 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Bank of America employees outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada and need to contact the Bank of America Global hr sERVICE cENTER can dial 646.254.3270 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern (excluding certain holidays).