My Bravo Rewards
- Register a card associated with the BRAVO rewards program or download the app in order to receive awesome rewards when dining with BRAVO!
- A MUST for BRAVO fan boys! 🙂
- Registering a card will take less than 2 minutes and will require a valid email address
MyBravoRewards.com is operated by BRAVO (BRIO Restaurant Group). This reward card provides many benefits when dining at BRAVO to include a $10 off coupon that can be used on any Bravo visit (please note this $10 off coupon will only be earned after the customer has used the reward card for the 6th time and the coupon cannot be redeemed for cash). The MyBravoRewards card is available for download at the APP Store or via Google Play. Those who register the card online will need the 19 digit rewards card number along with Internet access. Customers who are visiting a BRAVO! location can ask the hostess for a My Bravo Rewards card which can then be registered online.
MyBravoRewards.com Promotional Notes
- Finicky consumers who are not familiar with APPS (aka old people) will want to simply register a card
- Younger consumers who use APPS like water will want to download the BRAVO Rewards App from the Google Play Store or the APP Store
- Customers can update their information associated with he BRAVO rewards program by visiting the “My Account” tab on the top right of the promotional rewards page
- Reward members will have 6 months to use earned credit before they expire
- Guest are allowed to redeem only ONE reward per BRAVO visit
Those who already have the BRAVO reward card are still more than welcome to use the APP, simply download the myBRAVO! app, hit “Log In” and then enter the existing username and password in order to link accounts. More than one card can be used at the time of purchase (simply ask the BRAVO server to split the bills).