My Exam One
- Exam One works directly with insurance companies to help clients provide medical information as quickly as possible
- Patients who have exams done through Exam One will be able to see their results online as soon as they’re done
- Most examinations that are done by Exam One will last anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes, and it’s recommended that patients arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time
The “My Exam One” portion of the Exam One website gives people who are taking medical tests important information like how to prepare for an exam, and how to get results once the exam is over. To prepare for an Exam One test, users will need to make sure they know the names of any medication they’re taking, plus any current medical conditions, and the names of any doctors visited in the last 36 months. Patients who are taking an Exam One test also need to be sure to limit their salt and high cholesterol intake 24 hours before their test.
My Exam One Quick Notes
- A short video is available for those who would like to view the ExamOne application process
- Can be found on popular social media feeds such as Twitter and Facebook
- The service is operated by Quest Diagnostics
To get results from an Exam One test, users will need to register for an account first, including the bar code number that was included on the front of the “important information” packet received. When results from Exam One are available, the user will automatically be e-mailed results, and will nee to login with their username and password to get their results.
More to Know About Exam One
Exam One has over 2,000 testing locations across the USA, and even has growing laboratory presences in countries like the United Kingdom, India, Puerto Rico. Exam One was founded in 1972, and is one of the biggest names in the health risk protection industry. The company actually started under the name Home Office Reference Laboratory.