My OA Trials
- Learn more about a research study related to hip or knee pain that may pay up to $1000
- This study features no cost study related care from a local doctor and no cost study medication
- Payments will vary and not everyone who participates in the study will earn $1000
The My OA Trials are conducted locally for there is no need for the person to travel a great distance in order to participate in the study. Those who should consider the My OA Trials are people who feel pain in their knees or pain/stiffness in hips, or both. This type of pain is often known as Osteoarthritis and many people with this condition do not report an improved condition current medications. My OA Trials offers limited spaces and the participant does not need health insurance or referrals in order to enroll.
My OA Trials Quick Notes
- A must for those who suffer from hip or knee pain and their current medication is not working
- This is a no cost no obligation study
- In a clinical research study, the participants may receive investigational study product or may receive an inactive substance, or placebo, depending on the study design
- The length of the study will vary from person to person
- This study is conducted by AcurianHealth
Acurian Health is based in the United States and help people connect with clinical research studies that may benefit them. As part of Acurian, a global company that enrolls and engages patients in clinical trials, AcurianHealth is dedicated to helping advance health research. Common research studies conducted by Acurian Health include lower back pain, GERD, osteoarthritis, teen smoking, and shingles pain.
Those who want to inquire further about become a research participant will have to provide their date of birth, name, address, phone number, and briefly describe the type of pain they are having. Any questions about My OA Trials can be directed to 877-641-1421.