- Employees can access a variety of benefits related information online at the My Starbucks Benefits Center
- The service is free to use and all Starbucks employees are encouraged to sign up
- Those who have previously registered can simply sign in with their User ID
Employees who are new to the MySbuxBen service will have to register with a valid email address and provide their date of birth. The registration process will only take a few minutes to complete and it is recommended that Starbucks employee creates a User ID that is easy to remember.
MySbuxBen Quick Notes
- EASY and free to use
- Quick registration for new employees
- Allows access to a variety of Starbucks employee information (i.e. Health Benefits)
- The My Starbucks Benefits Center is powered by Aon plc
- Starbucks offers health insurance from well-known companies to include Cigna, Dean Health, MetLife, Health Net, Group Health, and Aetna
Any questions about mysbuxben.com can be directed to the Starbucks Benefits Center at (877) SBUXBEN between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Central time, Monday through Friday. Additionally employees can also speak with the manager or HR department if there is one at the given Starbucks location (HR personal will usually be found on the corporate side of employment only).