My Spending Account ADP
- Allows employees to easily managed their spending account online
- Provides one-stop resource for information and tools designed to help employees better manage their account online
- New users will have to go through a short registration process
The My Spending Account ADP service is free to use but new users will have to go through a short but bothersome regestration process where they will have to provide their name and email address (and some other information depending on the users employer and location). Once the user has registered for the My Spending Account ADP services they can review their spending account balances, check the status of a claim, view and print statements, and download popular spending account forms. The My Spending Account ADP service supports Internet Explorer (IE) 9, IE10, and IE11 (please note the user may need to add “adp.com” to Compatibility View Settings for best results in Internet Explorer). The service is officially operated by Automatic Data processing and will work in Windows browsers Chrome, Mac Safari, Firefox, and Edge. Those who forgot or misplaced their Spending Account username will have to go through a short recover process in which they will have to provide their name (first and last), date of birth, and Social Security Number (no dashes) or Alternate ID in order to recover their user name.
Who is ADP?
- A New Jersey based provider of human resources management software and services for medium to large businesses
- The corporate office is headquartered at Roseland, New Jersey
- Employs more than 55,000
ADP, LLC. was founded by Henry Taub with help from his brother Joe Taub. Mr. Frank Lautenberg also played a major role in developing the company when he joined in 1952 (Lautenberg became Chairman and CEO). ADP is listed on both the NASDAQ and S&P 500 stock exchanges and has annual revenues exceeding 10 billion US dollars.