Natural Gas Anti-Trust Settlement
- Obtain all the nasty details in regards to the class action settlement entitled In re: Western States Wholesale Natural Gas Antitrust Litigation which is pending in the District Court for the District of Nevada
- Industrial or commercial direct purchasers of natural gas in Kansas, Missouri or Wisconsin from January 1, 2000 through April 31, 2002 will want to file a claim in this case!
- The exact amount of money any one claimant will receive as a result of this settlement will vary based upon a variety of factors
NaturalGasAntiTurstSettlement.com is listed as case number 2:03-cv-01431-RCJ-PAL and is administered by Dahl. The total settlement pool is not known at this time but class members will have until 9/27/17 to file a claim and receive a cut of the settlement pie. Class members contend that the defendants manipulated the prices of natural gas during the period from January 1, 2000 to April 31, 2002 in order to gain larger profits as a cost to the consumer. Plaintiffs allege that, as result of the unlawful conspiracy, they and other commercial and industrial purchasers paid more for natural gas than they would have absent the conspiracy. Defendants deny any actions of wrong doing and the Plaintiffs’ claims but have agreed to settle to avoid the unknown expense of a trial by jury.
- Proof of purchase is required
- Individual settlement payments will be based on how many people file claims (the more people who file claims the less money any one class member will receive so it truly pays to keep ones mouth shut in regards to this class action lawsuit)
- Gary D. McCallister, Jennifer Gille Bacon, Donald Barry, and Robert L. Gegios will represent all class members who file timely claims
NaturalGasAntiTrustSettlement.com Contact Info
- US Mail: Natural Gas Antitrust Settlements c/o Dahl Administration PO Box 3614 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
- Email: info@NaturalGasAntitrustSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-866-656-6750