New Balance Gift
- The New Balance Turn Up Your Performance promotion is open to legal residents of the United States
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate
- Anyone who is employed by New Balance Athletics, Inc., Upshot, Inc., and SHOE SHOW, INC., are NOT allowed to enter
- In order to qualify for the New Balance gift the purchase must be $52 or greater
- The registration must be completed within 48 hours of making the New Balance purchase
The New Balance Gift promotion has a Approximate Retail Value of $23.99 and please allow up to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway Period for the prize to arrive. Once the New Balance purchase has been secured the customer will want to snap a picture of the receipt (make sure the picture is clear and legible), include the purchase date on the New Balance receipt, the address and phone number of the store in which the purchase took place, total cost of the purchase (i.e. $189.00), as well as date of transaction. Failure to provide a clear picture and or accurate information will result in the registration being denied. The sponsor of the New Balance Gift promotion is listed as New Balance Athletics, Inc., who are based at 100 Guest Street, Boston, MA, 02135. The prizes will be fulfilled by Hello World.
New Balance Athletics, Inc
- Boston-based private foot retailer
- Founded by William J. Riley in 1906
- Employs about 4000 people world-wide
The firm was originally founded by Mr Riley under the name the New Balance Arch Support Company and the most popular product at the time of opening was a flexible arch support. Today New Balance has an operating revenue over 1 billion US Dollars annually and sponsors a number of professional sport teams to include the San Antonio Spurs. The New Balance corporate office is based at 20 Guest St, Boston, MA 02135 and can be reached by phone by calling (617) 783-4000.