NYCTA Sleep Better
- Take part in a sleeping disorder questionnaire
- This test will help determine if the user has a possible sleeping disorder
- Anywhere between 12 to 17% of the popular is thought to have some form of sleeping disorder
The NYCTA Sleep Better questionnaire will help provide the user with a sleep wellness benefit with SleepMed, through a specific medical plan, Empire BCBS and/or United Healthcare. Please note this test is confidential and the short questionnaire will take about 5 minutes to complete (aka to assess sleep disorder risk). In order to start the NYCTA Sleep Better test the user will have to agree to the terms and conditions, provide their name, date of birth, and gender. Common sleeping disorders found within in the NYCTA sleep better testing include restless leg syndrome, poor sleep hygiene (i.e. people who do not clean their bed sheets), and insomnia to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Any questions about the NYCTA Sleep Better questionnaire or the sleeping disorders in questions can be brough to the attention of SleepMed incorporated at (800)334-5085 EXT 197.
Please note the following firms will be able to access the results associated with the NYCTA Sleep Better questionnaire:
- SleepMed incorporated (“SleepMed”)
- DigiTrace Care Services, Inc. (“DigiTrace”)
- Sleep Center Services, Inc. (“Sleep Center”)
- SleepMed Therapies, Inc. (“Therapies”)
- SleepMed of California, incorporated (“California”)
- All employees, staff and physicians of SleepMed, DigiTrace, Sleep Center, Therapies and California
Those looking to reach out to SleepMed incorporated by US Mail can write to: Privacy Officer, SleepMed incorporated, 200 Corporate Place, Suite 5B, Peabody, MA 01960 or fire an email to: Privacy@sleepmed.md.