Old National Overdraft Fees
- Any Old National Bank customer who lives in Indiana and who has an ONB debit card from April of 2008 to April of 2010 and who was charged at least two overdraft fees on the same day may be eligible for free compensation thanks to a new class action lawsuit
- ONB is paying $4,750,000 into a settlement fund, and if this suit is approved, those funds will be distributed among the case lawyers and every Old National Bank customer who filed an eligible claim
- By filing an eligible claim in the ONB class suit, customer do waive their right to sue Old National Bank on their own regarding this issue
A new class action lawsuit alleges that Old National Bank improperly collected overdraft fees from customers for years by posting debit card transactions in an order that would rack up the most charges instead of being file in the order purchases were made.
Old National Overdraft Fees Quick Notes
- Old National Bank argues they did nothing wrong, and that their system of overdraft priority helps make sure important items (like a mortgage payment) get paid first
- Customer who want to participate in the lawsuit regarding overdraft fees and Old National Bank do not need to hire their own lawyer in the case, and do not need to show up at the courtroom in Texas
- Questions about the case or to request a claim form via US mail please call 844-851-4595
- All claim forms being sent by mail should be addressed to: Old National Bank Settlement, c/o KCC Class Action Services, P.O. Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842-4007
How to file a claim in the Old National Bank lawsuit
Customers who were ONB customers during the class action lawsuit period and still are don’t need to do anything at all, and will receive an automatic payment to their account. Customers who were former Old National Bank customers will need to file a claim in the lawsuit by April 30, 2020.