Paperless Employee SEG
- Employees of Southeastern Grocers can access their pay stub online
- Employees will have to have their username in order to login
- New Southeastern Grocers employees will need to register before being able to access these employee services
The Paperless Employee SEG service also allows employees to access their year end tax statements, previous pay stubs, and other work related material. The service is free to use and is open to all Southeastern Grocers full time and part time employees. Those who do not have an account will have to provide the following in order to regitser for the Paperless Employee SEG service:
- SEG Employee ID
- SSN or SIN
- Date of Birth
The paperless employee registration process will only take a few minutes to complete and SIN stands for Social Insurance Number. Please note the Paperless Employee SEG service also include Bi-Lo, Harveys, and Winn-Dixie associates.
- Listed as the 5th largest conventional supermarket chain in the United States
- Employs more than 60,000 people
- Locations can be found in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina
The Southeastern Grocers Corporate office is based at 8928 Prominence Parkway, #200 Jacksonville, FL 32256. Any questions in regards to the Paperless Employee SEG service can be directed to 1-800-967-9105 or 904-783-5000.