Prepaid Citi Optimum Refunds
- Access a Citibank Optimum account online with a username
- New customers will have to register before online account access is granted
- Citi card service will never contact the card holder via phone, email or text message in regards to card information
The Prepaid Citi Optimum Refunds service is free to use and is operated by Citigroup Inc.. Please note some Prepaid Citi Optimum Refunds account holders may be required to provide additional verification as a secondary proof of ID at the time of sign up. When registering a Citibank card please have the 16 digit card number on hand along with Internet access.
- Financial service firm based at 388-390 Greenwich Street, Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Previous to the financial meltdown in 2007 Citi was considered one of the largest (and most profitable) bank holding company in the world
- Citi suffered massive, mind-blowing losses during the global financial crisis of 2008 and had to be bailed out by Uncle Same
Citigroup is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol C and the corporate office can be reached at 212-559-1000 (this number is not ideal to call in regards to questions about the Prepaid Citi Optimum Refunds service). The firm has around 220,000 employees (2,994 branches in 24 countries) and it operates through two segments, Citicorp and Citi Holdings. Major holders of Citi stock include Vanguard Group, Inc. (The), BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A., Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, and Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc. Popular credit cards issued under the Citigroup name include Citi Double Cash Card (which is one of the cash back cards on the market today if not the best), Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card By Citi (ideal for businesses who shop at Costco on a frequent basis), and the Hilton HHonors card.
Any questions about the Prepaid Citi Optimum Refunds service can be directed to a Citibank call center agent at (888) 248-4226.