Real Ham Bone Settlement
- Obtain the scummy details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Michael Taylor, et al. v. Dynamic Pet Products LLC, et al
- Class members in the case claim Dynamic Pet Products engaged in false and deceptive marketing of the Real Ham Bone for Dogs products
- Dynamic Pet Products deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid a trial by jury
RealHamBoneSettlement.com provides the claim form and other court related documents in PDF format. Class members in the lawsuit claim that the Real Ham Dog Bone produced by Dynamic Pet Products creates “needle-like shards” that can irritate and possibly puncture the dog’s intestinal tract, causing the dog to suffer severe internal injuries. Anyone who purchased one of these “treats” for their dogs between Jan. 1, 2011 and April 12, 2020 will want to file a claim in the case. The plaintiffs in the case are listed as Michael E. Taylor, Dawn R. Fortner and Catherine Gemkow. All class members who file timely claims will be represented by SHANK & MOORE LLC. RealHamBoneSettlement.com is under review in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri at Independence and is listed as case number 1616-CV11531. Class members also state that these ham bones contained bacterial toxins that can cause dogs to become ill and/or die! This class action lawsuit is a must file for pet lovers in the United States (if nothing else to help prevent further dog injuries by cheap dog bones).
RealHamBoneSettlement.com Important Dates
- 9/9/2017 (claim form deadline)
- 8/3/2017 (settlement fairness hearing)
- 7/11/17 (exclude or object to settlement… update: this date has passed)
Anyone looking to reach the class administrator can write to: Real Ham Bone Settlement c/o Dahl Administration LLC P.O. Box 3614 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614 or call 1-866-276-3832. Class members looking to reach the class admin by email can fire one of to: info@RealHamBoneSettlement.com.