- Start the refund process with BankMobile
- School’s across the United States have partnered with BankMobile to deliver and offer simpler ways to manage money
- In order to being the refund process the student must have their personal BankMobile personal code (the code will look like this: ABCD-1234-5678)
The Refund Selection process will only take a few minutes to complete and the BankMobile personal code can arrive by email or mail (if it arrives my mail it should be in a medium size green envelope from BankMobile). Reasons why a school may refund the student using the Refund Selection service include refunds for dropping a class, receipt of financial aid or a grant, and a refund of school books that were purchased at the book store.
Refund Selection Quick Notes
- Easy to use and free for all college students
- Only a select number of universities are using the Refund Selection at this time (but more are added every semester)
- Students who school’s do not use the Refund Selection service should speak to their school president about adding the service
- Students can set up mobile alerts to inform them when their cash money is on its way
- The amount of the refund is determined by the Financial Aid or Bursar’s office at the college
- Refunds are issued using Debit MasterCard
Those who do not have the Refund Selection personal code can still apply for refund by providing the name of the school in question (i.e. Ohio States) so the service can retrieve the status of the students refund selection kit. Please note that BankMobile does not process refunds on weekends or federal holidays and the Refund Selection services cannot provide a time frame on how long it will take the student to receive their refund.