- People who have ordered diabetic supplies from US Med can conveniently and quickly reorder diabetic supplies from the US Med web site
- For reordering with US Med online, customers can choose a free gift like diabetic socks, a diabetic cookbook, a diabetic thermometer, and diabetic lotion
- US Med serves all Medicare patients, and specializes in diabetes supplies and information
To reorder diabetes supplies form US Med (meaning ordering the same items that were ordered before), customers just need to enter their name and address along with their US Med account number and choose what items they want to reorder and how long of a supply they need. When customers reorder from US Med, they are acknowledging that their last shipment of diabetic supplies was received, and that it’s now almost used. Customers also note that when they order from US Med, they are trained to use the supplies properly, and they are physically able to do so.
US Med is authorized to renew any diabetic prescription, verify any insurance benefits information, to contact the customer, to request and accept the release of relevant medical records (related to diabetes or related to other aspects of health), and to submit claims and claim assignment of payments of medical benefits for services provided.
More about US Med:
US Med is one of the most popular companies in America for home delivery of medical supplies and medications. US Med has over 200,000 customers and is fully licensed and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
- In addition to diabetic supplies, US Med has CPAP products, breathing medication, catheters, back, ankle, knee, and wrist braces and mail order medication.
To contact US MED:
- 8260 NW 27th Street, #401Doral, FL33122