Reward Center AT&T My AT&T Reward Card Activate
- To activate or check the balance on an AT&T Visa Reward Card, customers can simply visit the AT&T Reward Center service to see the current balance and view recent transactions
- AT&T Visa rewards cards information will appear on the Reward Center service within 30 days of active service being started
- If customers have qualified for more than one reward from AT&T, those cards may be posted to the Reward Center at different times depending on when each service started
To get started using the AT&T Visa Reward Center service, cardholders can enter the first four digits of their Reward Card number and click “continue” where they will need to enter their name that’s associated with the rewards card. Then, the card will be activated and ready to be used. AT&T rewards cannot be claimed after their expiration date. Most customers receive their AT&T reward within three weeks of order, which is about 7 weeks from the installation or activation date of the new service. Customers can keep up to date with their AT&T Visa Reward card by using Reward Tracker, a personalized timeline showing where a reward is at each step of the way.
How to claim an AT&T Visa Rewards card
When customers get their AT&T Visa reward notification letter in the mail or e-mail, they can to enter either their AT&T claim number (which can be found on their reward notification letter) or their billing account number that goes with the new reward eligible service (this number is usually located on the top right of the AT&T bill).
- The name on an AT&T Visa issued Reward Card will be the same as the name on the AT&T bill that is associated with the service that earned the card
To contact AT&T About A Rewards card offer
- 1 (800) 288-2020
- 208 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202