Survey Medallia Nordstrom
- Take a super short survey related to a purchase at Nordstrom
- Those who shop at Nordstrom are most likely very wealthy
- In order to start the survey please have the transaction code on hand
The Survey Medallia Nordstrom page will allow customers to provide feedback in regards to their purchase, the customer service provided, and the overall shopping experience at Nordstrom. The Nordstrom survey Transaction Code can be found below the bar code on the customers receipt including the R preceding it. Please note if an error message is shown while entering the transaction code (associated with the Survey Medallia Nordstrom service) this could mean that the code entered does not match the given receipt or that the code has expired.
Survey Medallia Nordstrom Quick Notes
- Takes about 2 minutes to complete
- It does not appear the customer is offered a reward in return for their precious feedback/time 🙁
- All feedback will help make Nordstrom more profitable
- Seattle-based high-end department store
- Caters to families making more than $150,000 annually
- Can be found in upscale malls in wealthy suburbs
Nordstrom Inc. was founded by businessmen John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin in 1901 as a mid price show retailer. The firm became very popular and they added additional products (besides shoes) to their arsenal to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances.