Tango Card Activate
- Provide a Tango card number with the PIN in order to start the activation process
- Activation should take less than 2 minutes to complete for those who know their way around the keyboard
- The merchants represented are not sponsors of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with Tango Card, Inc.
The Tango Card Activate service is free to use and allows customers to select digital gift cards from top-name brands like Amazon, Starbucks, and iTunes once the activation process has been completed. Tango Card customers will also have the option to make a donation to a non-profit organization. A few of the more popular Fortune 500 companies that the Tango Card are partnered with include: GameStop, Gilt, Dicks Sporting Goods, The NFL Shop (ideal rewards for NFL Fan Boys), StubHub, Staples, Target, Sony (via the Playstation Store), Best Buy, and Columbia Outfitters (please note the logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates).
Tango Card Activate Notes
- Requires a valid email address
- Takes less than 2 minutes to complete
- The Tango Card will never expire and comes with no hidden fees
- Reward points can be used on e-gift cards or donate to a non-profit (i.e. Clean Water Fund, RED, Summer Search)
How to contact Tango Card via email?
- Customer Service: email@example.com
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnerships: email@example.com
- Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tango Card corporate office is based at 4700 42nd Ave. S.W., Suite 430a Seattle, WA 98116 and has foreign offices in India, Canada, Australia, France, England, and Japan. Any questions in regards to the Tango Card Activate service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (877) 558-2646 between the time of 7:30 am — 5:00 pm PT Monday through Friday (when calling of hours please leave a message and a Tango Card agent will respond in 1 business day).