Tyler Longview Travel Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to how, when, and why people travel
- The survey is operated by the Texas Department of Transportation
- Please allow for 5 minutes in order to complete the survey
The Tyler Longview Travel survey will require the customer to have the survey access code in order to begin as well as Internet access as it does not appear the survey can be taken over the phone or via US Mail. All feedback provided during the course of the survey will be used to plan future transportation improvements for the local area and communities. Please note that the survey will collects critical travel information from businesses, residents, and other regional travelers in order to make the best plans possible (the travelers information will not be sold or marketed to a third-party for a profit or any other purpose). Those who complete the Tyler Longview Travel survey in full can sleep easy knowing they contributed toward a better regional transportation system (the survey will benefits both residents and small businesses).
Tyler Longview Travel Survey Quick Notes
- The purpose of this survey is to collect information on the amount and type of travel made by households in an urban area
- A must take survey for those who want to make the Texas regional transportation system better
- TXDOT has contracted with ETC Institute, a national leader in transportation market research to complete this survey feedback project
- Questions about the survey via email can be directed to email@example.com
Any questions in regards to the Tyler Longview Travel survey can be directed to 1-844-755-8511 (please do not call this number in regards to comments about the Texas Department of Transportation). Those looking to reach the Texas Department of Transportation can dial (800) 558-9368, between the time of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.